Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Grim edited by Christine Johnson


Published: 25th, 2014
Publisher: Harlequine Teen
Pages: 480
Copy: Library
Summary: Goodreads

Inspired by classic fairy tales, but with a dark and sinister twist, Grim contains short stories from some of the best voices in young adult literature today:

Ellen Hopkins
Amanda Hocking
Julie Kagawa
Claudia Gray
Rachel Hawkins
Kimberly Derting
Myra McEntire
Malinda Lo
Sarah Rees-Brennan
Jackson Pearce
Christine Johnson
Jeri Smith Ready
Shaun David Hutchinson
Saundra Mitchell
Sonia Gensler
Tessa Gratton
Jon Skrovan


Ok, I have to confess, I haven't had the time to get to this one yet.  I brought it home from work, and then had to take it back as there was a hold on it.  I'm back on the waiting list and I will get to it - eventually.  Some of my favourite authors are featured here, and I'm really quite looking forward to it. It has a four star rating on Goodreads, so it must be pretty good.  Has anyone out there in fairytale lovers land read this one yet? If you have, let us know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment